“Do unto those downstream as you would have those upstream do unto you.” - Wendell Berry
This feels like an apt reminder today as it being the last days for the Lunar Nodes being along the Virgo/Pisces axis, where they have been for the past 18 months. Tomorrow, on May 9, they switch into individual/collective axis of Leo/Aquarius.
And while later this week, I'll share more on what inspirations, opportunities, and challenges--both individually and collectively--may be ushered with the Nodes reigning in Leo and Aquarius for the next 18 months, today it feels like an important time to reflect upon Virgo/Pisces themes, including...
* How discernment can bolster boundaries
* How healing comes from releasing criticality and judgement
* How the rational and imaginative minds can align
* How categorizing need not separate but can unify
* How elevated empathy is often the solution
* How rituals and practices can connect us to our muse
* How to flow between cherishing the defined and connecting to the undefined, not letting one supersede the other
If it aligns with you, take the time today to reflect upon how these and other Virgo and Pisces themes appeared in your personal life and the collective over the 18 months, and what wisdom from these realms you can take forward into your life.