Sleep Well, Dream Well (A Salon)
Are you looking for natural strategies to help you sleep better?
Do you want to learn how to better capture and explore your dreams, further opening to the wisdom that they offer?
If so, then you'll want join me for the Sleep Well, Dream Well Salon.
In this small-group gathering, we'll explore:
- Healing insights from the Asklepieion, the ancient Greek dream temples, and ways we can apply their wisdom to our modern lifestyle
- Self-care strategies—including flower essences, essential oils, and nighttime and awakening rituals—that can bolster sleep and dream work
- A spectrum of ways to recall and work with your dreams, including the practice of dream incubation
- The myriad ways that sleep and dreams benefit our well-being
- And other tips that will have you more deeply connecting to your dream life!
All participants will also receive my handcrafted Dream Life flower essence mist, designed to help inspire your sleep and dreams.
When: Wednesday, November 16, 6:30-8:15 pm
Where: Capitol Hill, Seattle (address sent upon registration)
Cost: $40 (including flower essence elixir)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to write me.