* How can setting limits be a key to experiencing more freedom?
* How can structure give you more flexibility?
* When is less actually more?
* When is more actually less?
* How can restriction lead to expansion?
* How do lived experiences constitute an enriched sense of faith?
* How can the past and future inform each other?
* What's the best way to not miss the forest for the trees or the trees for the forest?
* What's the somatic feeling you experience when you know you need to say No? What about when you know need to say Yes?
May 26 is the third of three Jupiter/Saturn Squares that we've experienced since last summer. The other two occurred August 3, 2015 and March 23, 2016.
As we try to understand how to navigate the balance between the planet that yields growth through expansion (Jupiter) and the planet that yields growth through limitations (Saturn), and see some of the lessons that the last 10 months have brought, I thought that these Stellar Reflection Questions could be helpful.